Pest Control In Summerlin, NV
A suburb of Las Vegas in Clark County, Nevada, Summerlin is a lovely planned community on the outskirts of town and overlaps with the county’s unincorporated areas. While this area is known for its tourism interests and entertainment industry, the Mojave Desert is also home to highly active pest populations. Local property owners need to be careful when it comes to pest prevention. Rather than waiting for an infestation to strike before you worry about it, get started on early pest control by turning to the experts at Kiwi Pest Control today.
“I have found the service KIWI Pest Control proves to be of the friendliest and highest quality.” - Michelle G.
All kinds of pests can invade your home. In Nevada, while we’re known for our hot temperatures, the truth is that our climate can fluctuate wildly during the winter. This means that pests active outdoors during the sunshine will look for shelter from the cold in winter. This demonstrates why frequent seasonal pest treatments and regular inspections are so necessary. The residential pest control experts at Kiwi Pest Control can help with the following kinds of pest services:
- Ant Control: As tiny and prolific invaders, ants can give any homeowner a headache. Keeping these critters out of your home can be hopeless, but it’s entirely possible with effective treatments from pros.
- Rodent Control: Mice and rats commonly invade homes and businesses, so you should turn to us for help with monitoring and prevention.
- Bed Bug Control: Bed bugs are nasty insects that bite people to feed on our blood. And an infestation can be nearly impossible to deal with on your own. So let us take care of it instead by contacting Kiwi Pest Control at the first sign of them.
Don’t let pests ruin the comfort of your home; turn to Kiwi Pest Control today.
Ultimate Guide to Cockroach Control: Prevention and Elimination
Sealing the Deal: Properly Sealing Your Home Against Scorpions
Preventing Cricket Infestations
Solar Panel Damage: The Consequences of Pigeon Infestations
Ant Infestations: How to Stop Them in Their Tracks
The Health Risks of Springtime Pests in Vegas: Why It's Important to Keep Them Away
The Most Effective Ant Control Solution For Las Vegas Homes
How To Get Rid Of Rats On Your Las Vegas Property For Good!
No property owners want to deal with pests, but commercial properties are especially at risk for an infestation. Human activity contributes to the factors that draw pests in, so businesses naturally have a greater level of risk than most homes. Not only that, but the side effects of an infestation can be truly disruptive for local businesses – especially those that operate on thin margins. Here are the main reasons why you should turn to professionals to protect you from pest problems:
- Damage: Pests can damage property in many ways, from unattractive cosmetic damage to customers to dangerous structural damage.
- Unhealthy: Pests also contribute to health impacts, like diseases and allergies that local health authorities take seriously.
- Costly: All of these issues lead to higher costs down the road, so you should instead partner with commercial pest control experts early and avoid these problems entirely.
Trust Kiwi Pest Control with protecting your Summerlin business by contacting us today to get started.
What To Do About Spiders In Your Summerlin Home
While most people don’t want spiders inside their homes, many homeowners don’t think about what a spider infestation means. Spiders are only there because other pests have already made your property their home – because spiders hunt smaller bugs for food. So, while most house spiders are relatively harmless to people and pets, it’s essential to recognize the larger infestations that one pest problem can indicate. And some invasive spiders – like black widows and brown recluses – can be highly venomous and lead to far more significant consequences if you get bit. Instead of trying to drive spiders and their prey out all on your own, you should instead call the professionals at Kiwi Pest Control. We know how to inspect your home for the early factors that attract pests in the first place, helping to stop the cycle before spiders even move in. If pests are already a concern, we can quickly implement safe and effective treatments and services that address the problem and protect you from future infestations. Get spider control done the right way by turning to Kiwi Pest Control today.
The Ultimate Guide To Making Your Summerlin Home Unattractive To Rodents
Rodents invade homes because they know that humans keep everything they need to survive nearby. This is why proper pest control – and, by extension, rodent control – is really about reducing the factors that attract the pest population in the first place. Here are the key factors you should watch out for around your Summerlin home:
- Food: Rodents can scavenge crumbs and spills from around a home to survive. But they can chew through most food packaging and access people’s trash cans for sustenance. You need to address all of these factors through deep cleaning and secure storage.
- Moisture: Water buildup is also problematic. It would help if you addressed areas around your home where moisture pools or hangs in the air.
- Shelter: Rodents will also invade storage areas where there are many boxes or other kinds of containers to nest inside. Frequently checking and clearing out these areas of your home is a smart pest control step.
Even with you frequently addressing these factors, rodents might still be a problem. That’s why the most guaranteed form of rodent control comes from the experts at Kiwi Pest Control. Contact us today to get started.