Located two miles west of the Las Vegas Strip, there is plenty to do in Spring Valley and the surrounding areas. This family-friendly suburb is a great place to settle down, and many families continue to call Spring Valley their home. There are so many remarkable things about living in Spring Valley, but one thing that can make a great day sour is a pest infestation. Unfortunately, this is the reality for many homes and businesses, often at no fault of their own.
Pest infestation is a year-round threat for Spring Valley, but you can protect your residential or commercial property with reliable Clark County pest control from Kiwi Pest Control!
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
At Kiwi Pest Control, we provide a residential pest control process that will meet all your needs to keep you and your family protected from home-invading critters. Our process includes:
- Inspection: By thoroughly inspecting your property and identifying cracks, entry points, harborage, and conducive conditions, we can understand what pest pressures you are experiencing.
- Exterior Service: We treat eaves, overhangs, the yard, and around play areas to remove active pests and discourage them from returning.
- Interior Service: We treat the basement, garage, foundation, and other living spaces with pet and kid-friendly products to ensure your family remains safe during the process.
- Back-To-Back Service: After the initial treatments, we will return in 30 days to re-treat the exterior of your home, allowing for continued protection.
Our plans are flexible, but the most common plan that our customers choose to utilize is quarterly services, which treat seasonal pests and keeps homes free of pests year-round. You will always receive our full guarantee, so we will return and re-treat if pests are still present at no extra cost.
Contact us at Kiwi Pest Control to learn how you can get started with our residential pest control services.
Ultimate Guide to Cockroach Control: Prevention and Elimination
Sealing the Deal: Properly Sealing Your Home Against Scorpions
Preventing Cricket Infestations
Solar Panel Damage: The Consequences of Pigeon Infestations
Ant Infestations: How to Stop Them in Their Tracks
The Health Risks of Springtime Pests in Vegas: Why It's Important to Keep Them Away
The Most Effective Ant Control Solution For Las Vegas Homes
How To Get Rid Of Rats On Your Las Vegas Property For Good!
When it comes to commercial pest control, it's easy to feel disconnected from the company providing you with services. But at Kiwi Pest Control, we believe in building relationships with our customers. This allows us to provide a highly personalized approach to enhance the important aspects of your business, like safety and quality. Here is a look at our commercial treatment process:
- We begin with a detailed inspection of your property. The inspection helps us gather the information we need to ensure we resolve all your pest problems effectively.
- We will eliminate active pests and protect against new ones with interior and exterior treatments customized to your businesses' s needs.
- To keep pests from returning, we provide follow-up services that include our full guarantee.
We also offer pest-specific services like rodent control and exclusion and pigeon control, two pests prevalent on commercial properties.
As a locally owned and operated company, we are built on honest and transparent communication, so don't hesitate to call us at Kiwi Pest Control for answers to any questions you may have.
How Much Do You Know About Pharaoh Ants In Spring Valley?
With the many ant species in our area, it can be difficult to tell them apart, but Pharaoh ants are one type you will want to know to identify. Here is what you should know about this species:
- They are identifiable by their pale bodies, which vary from yellowing to reddish, and a darker abdomen.
- They grow to about 1/16 of an inch long.
- They are sugar ants, which means they are attracted to sugars, among other food sources.
- They live in large colonies and will bud when disturbed, which means individuals will break off and form new colonies.
- They can spread salmonella, streptococcus, and staphylococcus.
- They are known for infesting hospitals and health care facilities.
If you are concerned about Pharaoh ants in your Spring Valley home, contact us, and one of our Kiwi Pest Control experts will schedule an inspection.
Spring Valley Homeowners' Complete Guide To German Cockroaches
German cockroaches are the most common home-invading cockroach species in the world. Because of this, it's essential for everyone living in Spring Valley to know about this species, so we want to provide you with all the necessary information:
- Appearance: German cockroaches are light brown to tan with two dark, almost parallel, stripes behind their head
- Size: They are a small species, ranging between 1/2 to 5/8 of an inch long.
- Wings: Although they have wings, they prefer to run and rarely fly.
- Habitat: They prefer a warm and humid environment, gravitating toward the basement and bathrooms of homes, but are in kitchens where food is available.
- Dangers: Like other species, German cockroaches spread many diseases, cause contamination, and create other health concerns in a home.
- Removal: German cockroaches are one of the most challenging pests to eliminate and are impossible to remove using DIY methods.
The best way to handle a German Cockroach problem is by working with professionals like our team at Kiwi Pest Control, so call us today!