Did you hear that? It's the sound of rodents on your property. Rodents, such as mice and rats, account for a significant portion of pest problems in homes and businesses across the city. These small yet pesky creatures are capable of squeezing through tight spaces, reproducing quickly, and can cause a lot of damage to furniture, walls, and insulation if left unchecked.
Rodent behavior is unpredictable; it is difficult to know how long they have been present before being detected. From their chronic gnawing and squeaking noises that they use to communicate with one another to their scratching and clawing in between the walls or your ceiling, often they are heard before they are ever seen.
If any of these notice these sounds then it’s time to call Kiwi Pest for help! We offer professional rodent control services with licensed and experienced technicians who use products and methods that are environmentally friendly while still being effective against rats and mice.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or schedule a free estimate by dialing (702) 710-8161 or completing our online form. We'll send a North Las Vegas rodent control expert your way soon!
“I have found the service KIWI Pest Control proves to be of the friendliest and highest quality.” - Michelle G.
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
“We are so grateful to have found both in Kiwi Pest Control.” - Satisfied Customer
Rodent invasions are a common problem in many homes and businesses, with rats and mice preferring to live close to humans for easy access to food and water. These rodents can cause significant damage by chewing on wires, furniture, clothing, insulation, and other materials. They also spread disease through their droppings, urine, and fleas that they carry on their bodies.
The most common types of rats that invade our spaces include Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice. Identifying the type of rat or mouse is essential in order to plan an effective pest control strategy against them. It's important to act quickly when you notice signs of rodent activity as these creatures reproduce rapidly when left unchecked!
Some signs to watch out for include:
- Droppings or urine stains on the floor, walls, and furniture
- Grease marks along baseboards and entry points
- Gnawing on wires, furniture, and other materials
- Unusual noises in the attic or walls
- Scratching sounds from inside walls or ceilings
- Tracks of fur or footprints in dusty areas
At Kiwi Pest, our licensed technicians conduct thorough inspections to identify the types of rodents present and how best to treat them. Our team will also provide tips on preventive measures to help you keep your home or business free from future infestations.
At Kiwi Pest, our technicians are highly knowledgeable in rodent behavior and have developed an effective multi-layered approach to target rat and mouse infestations. We use products and methods that are environmentally safe while still being powerful enough to get rid of these pesky rodents. Our team focuses deeply on exclusion measures to prevent re-infestation in the future.
Our comprehensive treatment plan includes:
- Inspection: We conduct a thorough inspection of the property to identify the types of rodents present and develop a plan for eradicating them.
- Baiting: Rodenticides are placed in tamper-proof bait stations to eliminate rodent populations quickly and effectively while still being kind to the environment.
- Trapping (lethal and humane): Our team uses both lethal and humane traps depending on our customers' needs. Lethal trapping is used when quick action is needed while humane trapping allows us to safely relocate animals away from your home or business without harm.
- Exclusion measures: To prevent reinfestation, we focus deeply on exclusion measures such as sealing entry points with steel mesh or caulking cracks and gaps around pipes or wires that act as pathways for these rodents into your space.
Don't let rodents take over your home or business. Reach out to the team at Kiwi Pest today and schedule a free estimate by dialing (702) 710-8161 or completing our online form. Our experienced technicians will work hard to keep your space rodent-free!