Bed bugs have grown to become a major problem in recent years, especially due to the increased movement of people and goods internationally. North Las Vegas is no exception, as it is a popular tourist destination that attracts thousands of visitors each year from around the world. As such, bed bug infestations are becoming more common in this area. Fortunately, Kiwi Pest can provide you with effective bed bug control services to help keep your home or business free from these unwanted pests.
At Kiwi Pest, we understand how frustrating and uncomfortable having bed bugs can be for homeowners and businesses alike. That’s why our licensed technicians use proven methods and treatments to quickly detect and eliminate any existing infestation on your property. We also offer preventive measures so you don’t have to worry about an outbreak occurring again in the future. Our team will work diligently until all signs of the infestation are gone so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your family or customers are safe from harm caused by these pesky critters!
Don’t let bed bugs ruin your home or business – call Kiwi Pest at (702) 710-8161 today. Our bed bug control services are available throughout North Las Vegas and we offer free estimates to all new customers. Schedule yours now!
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
“We are so grateful to have found both in Kiwi Pest Control.” - Satisfied Customer
“I have found the service KIWI Pest Control proves to be of the friendliest and highest quality.” - Michelle G.
Bed bugs are small, parasitic insects that feed on the blood of humans and other warm-blooded animals. They have been around for centuries and can be found in many parts of the world. Bed bugs usually feed at night while their host is asleep, as they are nocturnal creatures. Their diet consists mostly of human or animal blood, which they obtain through a piercing mouthpart called a stylet fascicle.
Bed bugs typically enter homes by hitchhiking in luggage, clothing, bedding, furniture, or any other items that may come into contact with infested areas such as hotels or other dwellings. They can also spread quickly from one apartment to another within multi-unit buildings via cracks in walls and floors or electrical outlets. Once inside your home, bed bugs will hide during the day and come out at night to feed on their hosts’ blood while they sleep undisturbed.
Signs you may have bed bugs present:
- Unusual bites on skin (usually located in rows)
- Dark spots near mattress seams/furniture joints
- Shed exoskeletons near mattresses/bed frames
- Musty and sweet smell in your home
- Live bed bugs in the folds of your mattress or in your bedding
If you believe that you may have bed bugs present in your North Las Vegas home or business, don’t wait! Call Kiwi Pest at (702) 710-8161 today to schedule a free estimate and get the professional help you need. Our trained technicians will identify any signs of an infestation and provide you with effective treatments to eliminate it quickly. Don’t let bed bugs ruin your peace of mind – contact us now!
While bed bug infestations are commonly associated with hotels and travel, it's important to remember that these pests can easily make their way into your home as well. Taking proactive measures to prevent bed bug infestations can save you from the stress and hassle of dealing with these unwanted guests.
Here are some tips to help you prevent bed bugs from entering your home:
- Inspect your luggage and clothing after traveling: After returning from a trip, carefully inspect your luggage and clothing for any signs of bed bugs. Pay close attention to seams, folds, and crevices where these pests like to hide.
- Wash and dry your bedding on high heat: Bed bugs cannot survive in high temperatures, so washing your bedding on high heat can help kill any potential bed bugs or their eggs.
- Use mattress and box spring encasements: Investing in mattress and box spring encasements can help prevent bed bugs from infesting these areas. These encasements create a barrier that bed bugs cannot penetrate.
- Declutter your home: Bed bugs thrive in cluttered environments, as it provides them with more hiding spots. Keeping your home clean and clutter-free can make it more difficult for bed bugs to establish themselves.
- Seal cracks and crevices: Bed bugs can enter your home through tiny cracks and crevices in walls, floors, and furniture. Seal these entry points to prevent bed bugs from gaining access.
By following these preventative measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of a bed bug infestation in your home and ensure a peaceful night's sleep.
How We Tackle Bed Bug Problems in Summerlin, Henderson, & Surrounding Areas
Bed bugs can be difficult to eradicate as they require a multi-pronged approach to ensure total removal. At Kiwi Pest, we understand the importance of getting rid of these pests quickly and efficiently, so our licensed technicians use proven methods and treatments to detect and eliminate any existing infestation on your property. We also offer preventive measures so you don’t have to worry about an outbreak occurring again in the future.
Here are some of the steps we take when tackling bed bug problems:
- Inspecting the premises to identify any signs of infestation
- Implementing environmentally-friendly treatments such as steam and heat treatments
- Using plant-based and hospital-grade products to treat bed bugs, eliminating the need for harmful chemicals to be sprayed
- Providing follow-up visits to ensure all signs of the infestation have been eliminated completely
No matter how severe your bed bug problem is, you can count on Kiwi Pest to provide you with effective solutions. Our team will work diligently until all signs of the infestation are gone so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your family or customers are safe from harm caused by these pesky critters!
For professional help with bed bugs in North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, and surrounding areas, call Kiwi Pest at (702) 710-8161 now or reach out to us online. Schedule a free estimate and rest easy knowing that your family or customers are safe from harm.