Have you ever heard chirping noises coming from the walls at night? If so, you could have a cricket infestation in your home. Crickets are common pests in North Las Vegas and can be difficult to get rid of. They commonly enter through small cracks and crevices, such as around window frames, door frames, and openings in the foundations.
Crickets feed on a variety of organic material including fabrics and food that is left out or stored improperly. Not only do they cause damage to your property but they can also contaminate food with microorganisms that carry diseases like salmonella and E. coli. Furthermore, their chirping noise can keep you up at night while they also attract other insect species which may contain even more health risks to humans.
At Kiwi Pest Control, we understand how frustrating it can be to deal with crickets infestations. Our experienced technicians use eco-friendly pest control methods to quickly eliminate large populations of crickets in your home and prevent future infestations from occurring. We use safe products that will help keep crickets away long term while also being gentle on the environment. If you want us to put an end to the cricket invasion, give us a call!
Contact us today for a free estimate by calling (702) 710-8161 or reach out to us online. Let our licensed North Las Vegas pest experts put a stop to those annoying crickets ASAP.
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
“We are so grateful to have found both in Kiwi Pest Control.” - Satisfied Customer
“I have found the service KIWI Pest Control proves to be of the friendliest and highest quality.” - Michelle G.
North Las Vegas is home to multiple species of crickets, which can easily invade residential and commercial properties. These pesky pests are not only a nuisance but they can also cause health risks to humans through contamination and the spread of bacteria.
Below is a list of some of the most common cricket species in our area that you should be aware of:
- Field cricket: The most common type of cricket found in North Las Vegas. They are black or brown with long antennae and can grow up to 1 inch in size. They are known for their loud chirping sound and their frequent hopping which can startle people.
- House cricket: A light yellowish color, house crickets are often confused with field crickets but tend to be smaller than their counterparts. They love warm, humid environments like those found indoors so they’re frequently seen around homes.
- Camel cricket: Another frequent invader of homes and businesses in our area, camel crickets have a humpback appearance and can jump great distances for their size.
- Jerusalem cricket: A large species that is distinguished by its bulging eyes and powerful mandibles used to feed on organic matter like wood or seedlings.
If you have a cricket infestation in your home or business, don’t delay and contact our experienced team at Kiwi Pest Control. We will effectively eliminate the cricket population and provide a comprehensive solution that will keep them away long-term.
Did you know that crickets can cause damage to your property and pose health risks to you and your family? These insects can chew through structures and heirlooms, causing costly repairs. In addition, their droppings and shed skin can trigger allergies and asthma attacks in some people.
Our team understands the importance of keeping your home and family safe from cricket infestations. That's why we offer comprehensive cricket control services that address the root cause of the problem. We use the latest techniques and products to eliminate existing crickets and prevent future infestations.
The benefits of professional cricket control services in North Las Vegas include:
- Protection against property damage: Crickets can chew on fabrics, papers, and even electrical wiring, causing costly damage to your home. Our experts will eliminate crickets before they have a chance to wreak havoc.
- Peaceful living environment: The incessant chirping of crickets can be a major disturbance, especially during nighttime. Our comprehensive control measures will ensure a quiet and peaceful living space for you and your family.
- Health and safety: Crickets can carry disease-causing pathogens, posing a potential health risk to you and your loved ones. Our targeted treatments will help minimize the risk of illness and keep your home safe.
- Long-term prevention: Our services not only eliminate existing cricket infestations but also include preventive measures to keep them from returning. We will identify and seal entry points, implement effective barriers, and provide valuable advice on maintenance practices to keep your home cricket-free.
Safely Putting a Stop to Cricket Infestations
At Kiwi Pest Control, we understand if you’re wary of having pest control technicians spray harsh chemicals in your home. That’s why we only use the safest products available which are also highly effective at eliminating cricket infestations.
Our successful method of treating for crickets includes the following:
- We inspect the property to identify problem areas and determine the best course of action for treatment.
- Our licensed technicians apply eco-friendly pesticides that will quickly eliminate large populations of crickets while being gentle on your family and pets.
- We provide a long-term solution by sealing any potential entry points used by crickets to gain access into your home or business.
- Finally, our team provides an aftercare plan tailored to fit each customer's individual needs so they can stay cricket-free year round!
Schedule an appointment with us today and let Kiwi Pest Control be your go-to cricket treatment service in North Las Vegas. Our experienced technicians will provide a superior service that’s both safe and highly effective at eliminating cricket infestations.
Call now to schedule a free estimate by dialing (702) 710-8161 or reach out to us online. Put an end to those annoying crickets for good with Kiwi Pest Control!