Our licensed and experienced technicians work quickly and efficiently to rid your property of these pesky pigeons, utilizing humane exclusion measures to safely remove and repel them. We understand that implementing a successful pigeon control program takes more than just “trapping and releasing” – our team is skilled in using deterrents like wire mesh, spikes, netting, and other products designed to keep pigeons away from the area without harming them.
Kiwi Pest Control can help you get rid of pigeons in North Las Vegas homes or businesses. Our team takes the time to thoroughly inspect your property before providing a customized solution tailored specifically to your needs.
What Problems Do Pigeons Cause to Your Home?
One of the main issues in North Las Vegas is when pigeons land on solar panels, which can cause a lot of issues. Another problem stems from their droppings, which have the tendency to accumulate on structures, walkways, and various surfaces.
Not only are pigeon droppings unattractive, but they can also erode materials and cause gradual harm to buildings. Pigeons may also establish nests in unwanted areas like vents, chimneys, or rooftops, resulting in blockages, destruction, and even potential fire risks.
They can be destructive to crops, gardens, and landscaping as well as hazardous to health from the germs they carry. If left unchecked, pigeon infestations will only get worse over time and become increasingly difficult to contain or remove.
“We are so grateful to have found both in Kiwi Pest Control.” - Satisfied Customer
“I have found the service KIWI Pest Control proves to be of the friendliest and highest quality.” - Michelle G.
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
While the occasional pigeon sighting is no cause for alarm, when they decide to frequent your building it can quickly become a problem. Pigeons are not only unsightly and noisy, but they also bring with them a host of health risks as well as potential damage to property due to their droppings and nesting habits. But how do you know for sure if you have a pigeon problem?
Some signs to watch out for include:
- Large numbers of birds congregating in one area
- Droppings on the ground, window sills, and ledges
- Cooing or chirping noises coming from inside your building
- Pigeons nesting on ledges or roosting under eaves
- Foliage near the property being damaged or eaten
- Unpleasant odors emanating from pigeon droppings
What Happens if You Delay Pigeon Removal?
Pigeons reproduce quickly which means that even if you’re able to keep them away initially, they’ll soon return with reinforcements in tow. Without proper intervention – like professional pest control services – the situation is likely only going to worsen until it becomes an overwhelming issue where it feels impossible to handle on your own.
That’s why it’s important for those dealing with pigeons in North Las Vegas area homes or businesses to contact Kiwi Pest Control immediately for help before the problem spirals out of control!
If you’ve noticed any of these signs around your North Las Vegas property, it’s time to call in the professionals! Kiwi Pest Control has years of experience dealing with pigeons and can provide you with the most effective pigeon control measures available.
It's illegal to harm or kill pigeons in any way, but that doesn't mean you just have to let them take over your property. There are several control methods you can employ that are both humane and effective in keeping pigeons away from your North Las Vegas home or business.
Some effective ways to deter pigeons include:
- Wire mesh: Installing wire mesh is an excellent deterrent as it blocks off the entry points of buildings where pigeons like to roost and nest. This prevents them from getting inside while also providing a physical barrier they’re not likely to cross.
- Spikes: Pigeon spikes are another great option for preventing birds from landing on ledges, window sills, and other spots around your building. They provide a sharp surface that makes it uncomfortable for the birds – without harming them – so they won’t want to stay there long enough to cause damage.
- Netting: For larger areas where wire mesh may be too cumbersome, netting is often used since it’s easier to install and still provides an effective barrier against those pesky birds! It also allows light and air through while blocking out pests such as rats who might otherwise use their presence as cover for gaining access to your property.
- Other deterrents: Several other methods of deterring pigeons such as sound devices, fake predators, repellent sprays, and bird wire can be used in conjunction with or instead of the above options to give you the most effective control over these birds.
At Kiwi Pest, we use humane exclusion measures to safely remove and repel pigeons from your property. We prioritize the safety of both you and your feathered friends – so you can rest assured that our methods are always safe, effective, and ethical.
If you're experiencing a pigeon problem in North Las Vegas, don't hesitate to reach out to us! Just schedule a free estimate by dialing (702) 710-8161 or fill out the form on our website for an online consultation. We look forward to helping you solve your pigeon problems!