Pest Control In Henderson, Nevada
The proximity to the Las Vegas Strip could easily overshadow Henderson, but this isn't the case. Henderson has made its name through the many arts and cultural events it supports and is also the backdrop for many movies with the beautiful atmosphere of the Mojave Desert.
But a place as extraordinary as Henderson is subject to the threats of pests, more so because of our year-round warm temperatures. To help homes and businesses in Henderson stay pest-free, Kiwi Pest Control provides transparent treatments to prevent and control area critters.
When working with Kiwi Pest Control, you will receive personalized Clark County pest control services, ensuring we meet all your needs and address all pest pressures you are experiencing.
“We are so grateful to have found both in Kiwi Pest Control.” - Satisfied Customer
There are many different pests in the Henderson area. Pests are never too far away from ants to pigeons, cockroaches, scorpions, and more. No matter what kind, pests in your yard and home can pose serious health concerns to you, your family, and your pets.
Keep everyone living in your home safe from pests by working with pest control experts for quick and effective removal and ongoing prevention.
At Kiwi Pest Control, we offer a comprehensive residential pest control process that consists of:
- A detailed inspection to identify pests, entry points, conducive conditions, and harborage areas.
- Exterior service to treat eaves and overhangs and other pest hotspots.
- Interior service for basements, garages, the foundation, and necessary living spaces.
- Back-to-back service occurs 30 days after the initial treatment to ensure complete protection.
- Quarterly service happening every three months for protection from seasonal pests;
- A full guarantee behind all our services;
Contact Kiwi Pest Control and ask about our specialty services for bed bugs, pigeons, and rodents!
Ultimate Guide to Cockroach Control: Prevention and Elimination
Sealing the Deal: Properly Sealing Your Home Against Scorpions
Preventing Cricket Infestations
Solar Panel Damage: The Consequences of Pigeon Infestations
Ant Infestations: How to Stop Them in Their Tracks
The Health Risks of Springtime Pests in Vegas: Why It's Important to Keep Them Away
The Most Effective Ant Control Solution For Las Vegas Homes
How To Get Rid Of Rats On Your Las Vegas Property For Good!
Finding the right pest control company for your business can be daunting. You are putting your trust in someone to protect your livelihood and reputation from the dangers of pests.
Kiwi Pest Control prides itself on honest and transparent relationships with clients. As a locally owned and operated business, we understand the importance of reliable services, which is why we work on many types of commercial properties, including:
- Office Buildings
Out commercial pest control treatment process starts with a thorough inspection to identify pest problems, then we customize a plan to treat the interior and exterior. Finally, we will schedule follow-up services to keep your property protected year-round. You have our full guarantee for any treatment we implement.
Get peace of mind for your commercial facility; contact Kiwi Pest Control today!
Don't Try To Get Rid Of Pigeons On Your Henderson Property On Your Own
Pigeons are not an easy pest to get rid of once they have made themselves at home. Homeowners may spend unnecessary money and time using ineffective DIY pigeon control methods. Plus, getting rid of pigeons on your own can be dangerous due to their unsanitary droppings.
While you can also try to wait for pigeons to move on somewhere else, pigeons will continue living in the same place if they go undisturbed. So the best way to handle a pigeon problem is with the assistance of experts.
At Kiwi Pest Control, we offer specialized pigeon control services. These services include:
- A thorough inspection to identify nesting sites and hot spots
- A custom control plan, which you approve before implementing
- Clean up and sanitation of areas affected by pigeon droppings and nests
- Exclusion work using mesh coverings for solar panels, bird spikes, and other methods
Give us a call at Kiwi Pest Control to hear more about our pigeon control services.
Henderson Homeowner's Handy Guide To Odorous House Ants
Odorous house ants are a type of sugar ant, meaning they are attracted to sugars and high protein, with a preference for honeydew. They are also known to live indoors and outdoors, which is also common home-invading pests.
Here is what you should know about this ant species:
- Their name comes from the rotting-coconut smell they emit when crushed.
- They don't spread diseases or bite but can cause contamination.
- Odorous house ants are brown or black and range between 1/16 to 1/8 inches long.
- They look for moist areas to build their nests.
- Like other species, odorous house ants are difficult to eliminate because they infest in large numbers.
If you believe you have an odorous house ant problem, call us at Kiwi Pest Control. Our residential pest control services cover ants, providing treatment for active infestations and prevention to keep future ones from happening.