Cockroaches are one of the most persistent pests, and they can be extremely difficult to get rid of. As they've been around for millions of years, they have evolved to easily adapt to whatever environment they find themselves in. They are nocturnal creatures that are drawn to warm temperatures and moist areas, making it nearly impossible for homeowners and commercial establishments alike to outwit them.
At Kiwi Pest Control, we understand the frustration that comes with trying to control cockroach populations. That is why our team is dedicated to providing efficient solutions with safe products. We use plant-based and hospital-grade products that have proven effective against roaches without posing a threat to humans or property.
Our technicians are licensed and experienced in pest control, so you can rest assured that your property will be free from cockroaches in no time! With our help, you won't have to worry about pesky roaches invading your space ever again.
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
“I have found the service KIWI Pest Control proves to be of the friendliest and highest quality.” - Michelle G.
“We are so grateful to have found both in Kiwi Pest Control.” - Satisfied Customer
Cockroaches are one of the most common pests found in homes and businesses today. There are more than 4,000 species of cockroaches worldwide, but only a handful of them come into contact with humans. These roaches prefer to be close to us due to their need for food and water sources that humans provide. As they have been around for millions of years, they have evolved to easily adapt to whatever environment they find themselves in, making it nearly impossible for homeowners and commercial establishments alike to outwit them.
The most common cockroaches you may encounter indoors include the following:
- German cockroach: This is the most common species of roach found in North Las Vegas. They are small, brownish-tan colored, and prefer warm, moist environments. This species is known for multiplying in large numbers and can become a major problem if left untreated.
- American cockroach: Also known as the Palmetto bug, this species can grow up to two inches long and is reddish-brown in color. It prefers to live outdoors but can sometimes be found inside homes or businesses searching for food sources.
- Oriental cockroach: Also called water bugs, these roaches are dark brown or black and may grow up to an inch long. They like damp areas such as basements, crawl spaces, and drains where they can find plenty of moisture.
- Smokey brown cockroach: These insects range from light tan to mahogany in color and typically measure around one inch in length. They like warm conditions with a supply of water nearby so they often invade homes close to swimming pools or other moist spots outside that provide regular access to water sources.
At Kiwi Pest Control, we understand the frustration and anxiety that come with having a cockroach infestation in your home or business. We have years of experience dealing with these pests and have developed a proven plan to address their population and prevent re-infestation. Our licensed technicians use only environmentally friendly products that are safe for your property while being effective against roaches.
Here’s what you can expect from our process:
- Detailed inspection of your property to identify any potential entry points, harborage areas, and signs of an active infestation
- Indoor treatment using a multitude of products depending on the severity of the problem including baiting, dusting cracks and crevices, pressure washing, or steam treatments as necessary
- Follow-up treatments at regular intervals to ensure roaches are eliminated and no new ones have moved in
- Targeted prevention solutions such as sealing off cracks and crevices around windows/doors, caulking pipes/cables going into walls, etc.
- Regular visits from our technicians to monitor your property for any signs of re-infestation
We are committed to providing professional and reliable service with guaranteed results. So what are you waiting for? Schedule a free estimate today by dialing (702) 710-8161 or reach out to us online. We’ll be more than happy to help get rid of your roach problem once and for all!