East Las Vegas, NV Pest Control
Pest Control In East Las Vegas, NV
What should East Las Vegas pest control look like? It should be professional. That's why our technicians are trained in Integrated Pest Management, the gold standard for pest control. It should be personal. Kiwi Pest Control is a family-owned business that treats you like family. It should be long-lasting. Our technicians roll their sleeves up and do the hard work of sealing potential entry points. As you consider getting Clark County pest control, we hope you'll consider Kiwi Pest Control. If you're currently dealing with a frustrating pest control issue, jump over to our contact page and reach out for immediate assistance. If you're curious about how we do residential and commercial pest control in East Las Vegas, read on.
“Just started service with Kiwi. I've already seen a HUGE difference compared to the previous company.” - Ben S.
Residential Pest Control In East Las Vegas
Pest control is a process that begins with an inspection. This inspection is essential for evaluating pest activity, pest routes, conducive conditions, and other factors. You shouldn't trust pest control that doesn't begin with an inspection because pest control is more than the application of random products around your home. While our technicians use certain treatments routinely, there are many treatments that are specifically selected for the pest pressures you may be experiencing.
- Your initial indoor treatment works to flush pests out of your home. You're likely to notice higher-than-normal pest activity around your home after this treatment because it really works.
- During your first service visit, and on routine visits throughout the year, your technician will focus on the exterior of your home. Spider webs will be removed. Wasp nests will be knocked down. A liquid crack and crevice treatment will be applied to your exterior.
- To add even more protection, we treat your landscaping, spot treat your yard, and treat key areas with products that are safe for kids and pets.
- As needed, we'll target certain pests by laying down bait or by applying treatments to target insect colonies.
These are just some of the ways we protect East Las Vegas homes from all of the pests that get inside. If you'd like to learn more about our home pest control services or to schedule your first visit, connect with us today.
Read Our Blog Need Expert Advice?
Ant Infestations: How to Stop Them in Their Tracks
The Health Risks of Springtime Pests in Vegas: Why It's Important to Keep Them Away
The Most Effective Ant Control Solution For Las Vegas Homes
How To Get Rid Of Rats On Your Las Vegas Property For Good!
The Best Way To Get Mice Out Of Your Las Vegas Home And Keep Them Out
How To Completely Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Las Vegas Home
Why Spiders Invade Las Vegas Homes And How To Keep Them Out
What Should I Do About Scorpions In My Las Vegas Garden?
Commercial Pest Control In East Las Vegas
No matter what business you're in, you can benefit from an effective commercial pest control plan. Our techs are IPM trained and ready to help you address the pests that concern you. We provide layers of exterior protection and essential services to keep indoor areas free of pest activity. We also offer specialized services, such as bed bug inspections and targeted treatments. Get ahead of pest problems by reaching out to us to schedule a pest control evaluation for your East Las Vegas business. We look forward to helping you find the right solution.
Pharaoh Ant Prevention Tips East Las Vegas Residents Should Know
The most important fact you should know about Pharaoh ants is that their colonies are prone to budding. What is budding? It is when a single colony breaks apart and becomes several colonies. This can occur when a colony is stressed by the application of ant control products such as repellents and insecticides. For this reason, we don't recommend DIY ant control for Pharaoh ants. But there are ways to prevent a Pharaoh ant infestation without stressing these ants out.
Here are some suggestions.
- Address moisture: Clean and repair your gutters, remove unnecessary vegetation from your landscaping, trim your plants, and address plumbing leaks to reduce the moisture that attracts Pharaoh ants.
- Seal entry points: Inspect your exterior and seal any gaps, cracks, and holes you find.
- Remove food sources: These ants have a preference for sweet and fatty foods. Protect your trash and keep your home as clean as possible. Put dirty dishes in soapy water, put pet food down only during meals, and protect all sweet or fatty food sources you can find.
If these ants have already gotten into your East Las Vegas home, contact Kiwi Pest Control for treatment. Our technicians are highly trained a fully licensed professionals. We'll get rid of your ant problem, not make it worse.
East Las Vegas Bed Bug Prevention For The Summer
Bed bug infestations rise in the summer, and as each year passes, they're getting more common. One reason why bed bug infestations continue to increase in number is that most people don't know all that much about these insects.
If you'd prefer to not have a bed bug infestation (and we imagine you don't) use these tips:
- Do a bed bug inspection when you spend the night away from home.
- Keep your laundry in a sealed plastic bag.
- Consider keeping your luggage or bags in a sealed plastic bag or spray these items with a lavender scent.
- Wash your laundry items in hot water and put them through a dryer cycle when you get home.
- Inspect used furniture for bed bugs, black feces, shed skins, or tiny white eggs.
Bed bugs are hitchhiking pests. Prevention happens outside your home. If you catch bed bugs before they hitch a ride home with you, you can do something about them. If an infestation takes root in your East Las Vegas home, contact Kiwi Pest Control for bed bug control treatment.
The Secret To Keeping Pigeons Away From Your East Las Vegas Property
When pigeons invade your East Las Vegas property, they can cause a lot of issues for you and everyone else on the premises. Not only do they leave droppings all over the place, contaminating the area and putting everyone’s health at risk, but they can also cause damage to your property. If you want to be preventative in your pigeon control efforts, there are some things you can do. Here’s the secret to keeping pigeons away from your East Las Vegas property:
- Avoid leaving any food out for pigeons to access, as this will give them the incentive to infest.
- Block off entry points and seal openings, cracks, and crevices around the structure to prevent access.
- Maintain cleanliness around the yard, and keep trees directed away from the structure of your property. Reduce sources of standing water throughout the property, such as birdbaths and clogged gutters.
- Take your trash out on a regular basis and keep it outside in sealed, covered garbage cans or trash bins.
While being proactive in your prevention efforts can help, the absolute best way to protect your property from pigeons and other pest birds is to get help from the experts. The team of pest professionals at Kiwi Pest Control is here to assist you with all your bird control needs. Contact us today for your detailed estimate, and we’ll get started right away.
What You're Missing For Effective Rodent Control Around Your East Las Vegas Home
The presence of rodents around your home poses a real threat to your health and safety, not to mention that of your family and loved ones. If you want to control rodent populations around your house, there are some preventative tips to keep in mind. The following efforts can help you minimize your exposure to a rodent infestation in East Las Vegas:
- Block off cracks and crevices and seal up access points around the house to prevent entry.
- Clean up any spills and crumbs as soon as they occur and eliminate clutter around the property.
- Don’t leave food out overnight (pet food included), and keep your food stored in gnaw-proof containers.
- Keep your vegetation well-trimmed, and your wood kept away from the house.
- Take the garbage out on a regular basis, and keep it outside in tightly sealed, lidded bins.
While being proactive is always a good idea, the truth is that no method of rodent control is ever as effective as professional pest solutions. For effective rodent control around your East Las Vegas home, you can count on the professionals at Kiwi Pest Control. We provide year-round rodent control services you can trust. Call today to get started.
Seven Easy Cockroach Control Tips For East Las Vegas Property Owners
Cockroaches are unsanitary pests that cause widespread contamination. Their presence can have some dire consequences for your health, which is why protecting yourself from infestation is so important. When it comes to cockroach control, it’s a good idea to be proactive in your prevention efforts. Here are seven easy cockroach control tips for East Las Vegas property owners:
- Apply weather stripping around windows and doors to seal cracks and crevices and prevent entry.
- Eliminate excess moisture throughout the property and install dehumidifiers in moisture-rich areas.
- Fix any leaky pipes, faulty faucets, or malfunctioning downspouts and drains.
- Keep your space clean to reduce harborage areas and access to food and water.
- Make sure to store all food in sealed, air-tight containers to prevent easy access.
- Seal spaces around wires, cables, pipes, and other utilities that enter from the outside.
- Take the trash out regularly and store it outside in a sealed bin or trashcan.
These tips can be a great jumping-off point, but we suggest calling in the pros if you’re looking for guaranteed cockroach control and prevention. Here at Kiwi Pest Control, we bring you roach-free results that you can count on all year long. Reach out to us today to learn more, and we’ll get your initial inspection scheduled as soon as possible.
How Spiders Could Be Getting Inside Your East Las Vegas Home
Local spider activity is a year-round issue that many homeowners deal with at some point or another. These arachnids can be sneaky about getting inside. You will usually find them in dark, secluded areas with ample humidity, such as garages, sheds, attics, basements, closets, and pantries.
Spiders are skilled climbers who can squeeze through small gaps in the roof, windows, siding, and shingles. Unlike other pests that look for warmth and shelter in your home, spiders come into your house in search of prey. They feed on hibernating insects and common indoor pests like cockroaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies, fleas, and moths. So, wherever you see these insects, spiders are close behind, looking for their next meal.
Now that you understand how and why spiders could be getting inside your East Las Vegas home, it’s essential to secure the proper protection. The most effective way to guard your home against a spider infestation is to call in the pest professionals. Reach out to Kiwi Pest Control today to address all of your spider control and prevention needs.