Pest Control In Centennial Hills, NV
The 54 square mile community of Centennial Hills, NV is a growing neighborhood in northwestern Las Vegas. As we grow, so do our local pest populations, and that puts local property owners at risk for pest infestation. To guard your Centennial Hills home or business from pests, it’s important to secure quality pest control services. Kiwi Pest Control is here to help.
What should Centennial Hills pest control look like? It should be professional. That's why our technicians are trained in Integrated Pest Management, the gold standard for pest control. It should be personal. Kiwi Pest Control is a family-owned business that treats you like family. It should be long-lasting. Our technicians roll their sleeves up and do the hard work of sealing potential entry points. As you consider getting Clark County pest control, we hope you'll consider Kiwi Pest Control. If you're currently dealing with a frustrating pest control issue, jump over to our contact page and reach out for immediate assistance. If you're curious about how we do residential and commercial pest control in Centennial Hills, read on.
Residential Pest Control In Centennial Hills
Pest control is a process that begins with an inspection. This inspection is essential for evaluating pest activity, pest routes, conducive conditions, and other factors. You shouldn't trust pest control that doesn't begin with an inspection because pest control is more than the application of random products around your home. While our technicians use certain treatments routinely, there are many treatments that are specifically selected for the pest pressures you may be experiencing.
- Your initial indoor treatment works to flush pests out of your home. You're likely to notice higher-than-normal pest activity around your home after this treatment because it really works.
- During your first service visit, and on routine visits throughout the year, your technician will focus on the exterior of your home. Spider webs will be removed. Wasp nests will be knocked down. A liquid crack and crevice treatment will be applied to your exterior.
- To add even more protection, we treat your landscaping, spot treat your yard, and treat key areas with products that are safe for kids and pets.
- As needed, we'll target certain pests by laying down bait or by applying treatments to target insect colonies.
These are just some of the ways we protect Centennial Hills homes from all of the pests that get inside. If you'd like to learn more or to schedule your first visit, connect with us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Centennial Hills
No matter what business you're in, you can benefit from an effective commercial pest control plan. Our techs are IPM trained and ready to help you address the pests that concern you. We provide layers of exterior protection and essential services to keep indoor areas free of pest activity. We also offer specialized services, such as bed bug inspections and targeted treatments. Get ahead of pest problems by reaching out to us to schedule a pest control evaluation for your Centennial Hills business. We look forward to helping you find the right solution.
Pharaoh Ant Prevention Tips Centennial Hills Residents Should Know
The most important fact you should know about Pharaoh ants is that their colonies are prone to budding. What is budding? It is when a single colony breaks apart and becomes several colonies. This can occur when a colony is stressed by the application of ant control products such as repellents and insecticides. For this reason, we don't recommend DIY ant control for Pharaoh ants. But there are ways to prevent a Pharaoh ant infestation without stressing these ants out. Here are some suggestions.
- Address moisture. Clean and repair your gutters, remove unnecessary vegetation from your landscaping, trim your plants, and address plumbing leaks to reduce the moisture that attracts Pharaoh ants.
- Seal entry points. Inspect your exterior and seal any gaps, cracks, and holes you find.
- Remove food sources. These ants have a preference for sweet and fatty foods. Protect your trash and keep your home as clean as possible. Put dirty dishes in soapy water, put pet food down only during meals, and protect all sweet or fatty food sources you can find.
If these ants have already gotten into your Centennial Hills home, contact Kiwi Pest Control for treatment. Our technicians are highly trained a fully licensed professionals. We'll get rid of your ant problem, not make it worse.
Centennial Hills Bed Bug Prevention For Summer
Bed bug infestations rise in the summer, and as each year passes, they're getting more common. One reason why bed bug infestations continue to increase in number is that most people don't know all that much about these insects. If you'd prefer to not have a bed bug infestation (and we imagine you don't) use these tips:
- Do a bed bug inspection when you spend the night away from home.
- Keep your laundry in a sealed plastic bag.
- Consider keeping your luggage or bags in a sealed plastic bag or spray these items with a lavender scent.
- Wash your laundry items in hot water and put them through a dryer cycle when you get home.
- Inspect used furniture for bed bugs, black feces, shed skins, or tiny white eggs.
Bed bugs are hitchhiking pests. Prevention happens outside your home. If you catch bed bugs before they hitch a ride home with you, you can do something about them. If an infestation takes root in your Centennial Hills home, contact Kiwi Pest Control for treatment.